We design algorithms to understand gene regulation and DNA damage and repair, to characterize disruptions of these processes in disease, and to discover therapeutic targets.
- Machine learning
- Data mining
- combinatorial algorithms
- n-way clustering
- time course analysis
- domain-driven data integration
- Transcriptional regulation
- Epigenetic regulation
- DNA damage and repair
- Gene expression
- TF-DNA binding
- Gene disruption and editing readouts (CRISPR + sequencing)
- Gene essentiality
- Mutation patterns and signatures
Focus on disruption of relationships and pathways rather than single functional elements (i.e. genes).
- Major regulation of disrupted pathways.
- Mechanisms involved in drug resistance.
- Gene essentiality and synthetic lethality relationships.
- DNA damage and repair.